Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|In episode(s)||Time-Police Part 1, Time-Police Part 2|
Future Warden has become a ruthless dictator and has taken over the world. He is now in all control of the entire world, has no sympathy for anyone or anything, and enjoys the war that goes on behind his back. He resides in the White House, watching the battle wage outside, and sends his Superjail Troopers and Jailbot X into battle without leaving.
He is madder than before, and much more ruthless and sadistic. He seems to have gained a deeper voice than his present counterpart, a tan, and is much more cold and cruel. He is content with watching people suffer and die, and even enjoys it, to the brink of killing a president. He makes dark jokes, contrast to his present self making wisecracks, and watches the war between him and the other inhabitants of Earth right outside his window with glee.
He was last seen, in Time-Police Part 2, flying in his mini-hovercraft, killing those who tried to attack him with an ingenious metal glove that could destroy anything in its path.
Relation to Other CharactersEdit
- Future Jared- They get along very well, and seem to be more like partners in contrast to their present selves, though Future Jared still takes care of finances.
- President- Both of them are engaging each other in war. In The White House, he was forced by Future Warden to sign a peace treaty. But he was then killed by him and was defined guilty as charged.
- Jailbot X- Jailbot X serves Future Warden during the war and was even loved, when killing the president and the other world leaders.
- In some beliefs, it said that he had created another Nazi-like dictatorship.
- Unlike Adolf Hitler, Future Warden wins a world war and becomes ruler of the whole entire world.
- Like other dictators, Future Warden has many super weapons that cause more destruction and even more deaths.
- Just like his present counterpart, Future Warden also has been pretty much famous ever since his appearance in Superjail season 1, back in 2008.
- It could be possible that both Future Warden and The Warden could alternate space/time to see each other. However the present Warden chooses to travel into the future, instead of having Future Warden to travel to the present.
- Similarly to the present Warden, Future Warden is an extremely popular character among fans with a large amount fan-created content dedicated to him. With Future Warden's few appearances, many hope that he will make an eventual return.
- The spiked helmet that's worn on his head is based on a German-Prussian Pickelhaube